Friday 14 August 2009

The Days Have Gone By So Fast

Today might have been my last day at the beach and I am not the only one who is sad about that; the sky cried for me too.

On that note, I guess you can assume that it rained. It did; and because of that no one came to the beach. (Before the rain the day was beautiful. It kind of came out of nowhere.) I usually expect a nice, sunny beach day where all of my friends come and I get to say goodbye. This time it was just myself, brother unlucky and him. I guess that was good enough.

Tomorrow is the beginning of bird season. So the brother and father (and half of Jamaica) are preparing to go on the hunt. Usually I go with them, but my love for it has somewhat subsided. I am not sure if that is how I want to spend my last Saturday.

Anyway, I don't have much to say today. I figured I could sum up yesterday and today with a small photo essay.


*The River*



*The Beach*



Now tell me why I have to leave?

1 comment:

  1. yes, tell my...why are you leaving. stay put and i'll be right there. am packing my bag now.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?