Friday 5 February 2010

Better Days

I guess I wouldn't be a real girl if I never wrote a blog about girlie things like backstabbers and liars.

Well, I would stoop down to that level but I don’t think I have the energy. (Although I have all the time in the world to sleep I surely do not have enough time to talk about stupid things that don’t help put food on my table or give me an A in class.)

So to all of those who are bored enough with their lives to talk about those things and who believe that others are just as bored, I pity you. I hope one day you can find something more important to focus on.

On to more important things, I went to church last Sunday with prima esposa. (Yes, I know you haven’t heard of her in a while.) I think that was the better way to start off my week because although I have not blogged this week, it was a far better week than last.

I took my first test on Tuesday for World Political Geography and I am super confident in at least an A, possibly even a perfect score. I won’t aim for the perfect score though because that leaves too much room for disappointment. Nonetheless, a good grade can always make me feel better. If all goes as planned, I will be done with that class by March 30, and that is amazing.

I had another test on Thursday that I also did well on. I finished it so quickly that I was worried about how easy it was. I actually sat there and went over the answers a few times just to make sure I didn't rush through it. This was for my Spanish grammar class. (Oh, I never told you? I am planning on becoming a grammar freak in Spanish too. I am very excited about this.)

Two good grades made for one good week. God opened my eyes to all the things I have to be happy for. I have some of the best friends I could ever ask for and there are so many people who care about me and my well-being. My sulking days are over.

Plus, being happy feels much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?