Friday 31 July 2009

The Road To Recovery

I've been pensive on the fact of whether or not I could write a blog about not being able to write a blog. It pains me somewhere inside to see the days go by and I have absolutely nothing to say.

But I always have something to say. It is more about whether or not you care to read about it. (Whatever IT may be.)

Maybe I should write about how I coughed my way to sleep two nights in a row; or maybe I should write about how I slept for over 24hours up until this morning; or maybe about how I am currently beach ready and taking a vitamin C pill in preparation for the "wet." Or would you rather me talk about the possibility of having H1N1 - also known as "Why did you kiss that pig little Mexicana."

The list goes on.

I could even write about how Blackberry's seem to be taking over the world, 10 fingers at a time. Even the taxi drivers have them. I sometimes wonder if they are a part of a secret cult or something, and they sit there bb-ing each other all day; who to pick up, who to drive past - you know "she did not pay me enough last time so she's just going to have to walk. You tell the rest of the guys I said not to pick her up."

Anyway, it makes you so much more uncool unique now if you have an iPhone - God forbid you have anything else; why then you're just a loser.

Well, I guess I have just wasted five minutes of your time. If it makes you happy, at least now I can breathe through my nose. But, I am sure you can pardon me here, considering I am still sick and slightly delusional.

2 comments:

  1. Wait....I'm gasping at the journalist thing. My husband is a journalist, a real live one. He is in the dying medium of newspaper...hence the gasp. Please tell me you are going another route with this one. Do they teach the legacy of the dying newspaper in school these days? I'm enjoying your blog from "The Beginning"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed they do. No newspaper for me.

    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?